Takara is a Japanese restaurant hidden in the plaza at 1 Green Street. The restaurant serves traditional Japanese cuisine and sushi. Its experienced chefs create delicious and artistic dishes. The restaurant's caterpillar rolls, for example, are laced with thin avocado and made to look like the real thing and the tuna is fresh and delicious. The restaurant has a modern design and relaxed atmosphere.
- Fax: 508-359-8788
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 3pm, 5pm - 11pm; Sat, 12pm - 3pm, 5pm - 11pm; Sun, 5pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Japanese cuisine, sushi
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.takarajapaneserestaurant.com/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: casual fine dining