Medfield Public Library
The Medfield Public Library was built as an expansion to the Medfield Memorial Library in 1998. The library offers both traditional and modern services, ranging from library cards and research materials to Internet access, meeting rooms and a movie collection. The library also provides various programs for children, teens and adults, as well as job and business resources and tools. The library is part of the Minuteman Library Network, which includes 35 public libraries and eight college libraries together to provide users with access to all its resources and information.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10:30 am - 6 pm; Tue, Thur, 10:30 am - 9 pm; Sat, 10:30 am - 5 pm; Sun, 2-5 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces, ramp.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: Children's room and kid's services; Medfield Young Adult Library Committee for teens, Teen Advisers Really Get Events Together and Teen Volunteers; Need and Leads Networking for adults.
- Services: Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers