The Peak House is open every Sunday afternoon from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. through Sept. 15.
According to its history, the Peak House is one of the oldest buildings and is believed to have been originally constructed in 1668 by Benjamin Clark. The building was destroyed in 1676 and then later rebuilt around 1680. It serves as one of the earliest examples of post-Medieval Elizabethan architectures in the United States. Since 1924, the Peak House has been owned and preserved by the Medfield Historical Society.
Stop in and see what it's all about.
For more information about the Peak House, click HERE.