Are you looking for ways to volunteer? Are you historically-minded? If so, consider:
- Saturday, Oct. 26, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., SMA Charity Yard Sale, 3 Hospital Road (home of William Johnson) to benefit Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Items donated by the Schilling family.
- Saturday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Lowell Mason House Work Day, 59 Green Street. Volunteers needed to work on the historic house.
- Saturday, Oct. 26, 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Peak House Repairs, 345 Main Street. TheMedfield Historical Society needs your help for a short time to fill in ditches left from a recent project.
- Friday, Oct. 25, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Haunted House, Medfield Public Library. For ages 6 and up. Free.
- Saturday, Oct. 26, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Memorial School parking lot off North Street. Trunk or Treat, sponsored by New N' Towne. Rain date is Oct. 27.
- Saturday, Oct. 26, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., The Center at Medfield, 1 Ice House Road. Sixth Annual Halloween Ball. $12 per person.
- Jing's Garden, 16 North Meadows Road
- Noon Hill Grill, 530 Main Street
- Zebra's Bistro, 21 North Street
- Your living room? Post your photos on the Medfield Patch Facebook page.
Have a great weekend, Medfield!