The registration deadline is September 21 for the event which will be held at the New England Country Club in Bellingham starting with registration 10:30 a.m. and ending with dinner at 5 p.m.
The day will be filled with special events including a live and silent auction, raffles, course contests, and a a new car hole-in-one prize (donated by Clay Family Dealership) to raise money to cure SMA.
Tickets are $900 for a foursome and birdie sponsor; $700 for a foursome only (includes dinner for team); or $50 for dinner and auction only.
"Our event is such a special gathering each year," said Heidi Johnson, William's mother.
"This community came together for our family seven years ago in October, when it built this amazing house for William and our family, and has continued to come together each October since as we make a difference for William’s disease by raising vital research funds for Families of SMA at this event," she said.
Johnson said the day is relaxed and fun and William spends time on the course meeting the teams, posing for team photos, and handing them nourishment (chocolate).
After golf, everyone gathers in New England Country Club’s dining room "as Medfield Memorial School’s favorite gym teacher, Herb Grace, takes the microphone to emcee the night for his little pal," said William's mother.
"We think there is no better way to kick off a weekend then to join us for a beautiful autumn day on the links making a difference for kids like William," said Johnson.
Sponsorships and donations are still being accepted.
Available sponsorships include:
- Tournament plus Golf: $3,000. Golf foursome, plus Tournament Sponsor perks.
- Tournament Sponsor: $2,500. Your large company signage at registration table, lunch and dinner, full page ad (5x8) in auction brochure, signage at Hole and on all tables
- Ace Sponsor: $1,000. Company signage at lunch & dinner, signage at Hole, full page ad (5x) in auction brochure
- Eagle Sponsor: $500. Company signage at lunch, signage at Hole, half page ad (4x5) in auction brochure
- Birdie Sponsor: $250. Company signage at Hole, half page (4x5) ad in auction brochure
- Par Sponsor: $100. Half page (4x5) ad in auction brochure
- Bogey Sponsor: $50 Quarter page (2x5) ad in auction brochure
Registration forms (attached as a pdf) can be mailed to Heidi Johnson, 3 Hospital Road, Medfield, MA 02052. Check should be payable to FSMA.