1. Forecast for Friday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for increasing clouds; high near 88. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph. Friday night: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, otherwise mostly cloudy. Low around 67. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- 5 p.m., Deadline to register to vote (or change party affiliation) in Sept. 6 state primary; Town Clerk’s Office, Town House.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No special events scheduled.
4. Community Events:
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Lemonade Stand, Beginning Years Child Development Center, 50 North St; to benefit Medfield Animal Shelter. Last day.
- 10:30 a.m., TOPS, library lower meeting room; new members welcome. For info, call Barbara at 508-785-0439.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week, weather permitting. Last week with lifeguards.
- 24/7, ‘ Thoughts Are Free ’ Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
5. Charitable Opportunities:
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing email@example.com, or calling 781 475 7890
- T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The , , , and the are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.