Recently, Medfield Patch asked residents to share their opinions on what they thought was the worst.
According to readers, here are the top Medfield trouble spots:
- Light at Routes 109 and 27 going in any direction
- Intersection of Main and North Streets
- Intersection of Main and Pleasant Streets
- Route 27 and West Street (heading east)
- General consensus (a) anything along Route 109, and (b) Medfield has some serious traffic issues
And for more perspective, here's a map of Medfield showing how long commutes to work are. According to the map, Medfield residents spend approximately 32 minutes commuting. Do you agree?