1. Forecast for Wednesday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton says sunny with a high near 75. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Wednesday Night: Clear with a low around 51. Light west wind.
2. Town Hall Meetings:
- 7:30 p.m., Medfield Sign Committee, Building Department, Town House. Agenda here.
- 8 p.m., Planning Board, Chenery Room, Town House. Agenda here.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Medfield Writers' Group; conference room.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Wii Wednesday; Lower Level
4. Community Events:
- Zullo Gallery Roof Deck Open, 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., 456A Main Street; featuring the gallery grill. http:// www.zullogallery.org
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week, weather permitting. Last week with lifeguards.
5. Other Noteworthy Events:
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to Olivia Bonfilio and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 781 475 7890.
- Girls Lacrosse State Champions T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (email@example.com) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- ‘Thoughts Are Free’ Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.