1. Forecast for Wednesday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton says chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. High near 83. Light southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Wednesday night: Rain overnight, otherwise partly cloudy. Low around 65. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- No meetings posted.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon, Medfield Networking, Needs and Leads; Dailey Room
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., Pattycake Place; Activity Room
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Book Bunch; Activity Room
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Wii Wednesday; Lower Level
4. Community Events:
- 10:30 a.m. to noon, Lemonade Stand, Beginning Years Child Development Center, 50 North St; to benefit Medfield Animal Shelter.
- Final Summer Fun Cookout at The Center, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m., One Ice House Road; movies, bingo, dance lessons, entertainment, bocce, and barbeque dinner.
- Zullo Gallery Roof Deck Open, 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., 456A Main Street; featuring the gallery grill.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week, weather permitting. Last week with lifeguards.
5. Other Noteworthy Events:
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing email@example.com, or calling 781 475 7890
- T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- ‘ Thoughts Are Free ’ Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The , , , and the are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.