1. Forecast for Thursday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton says mostly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. High near 88. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph. Thursday night: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Low around 66. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- 7 p.m., Water and Sewer Board, Town House, Warrant Room. Agenda here.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Lunch Bunch, Gazebo (or library activity room in case of rain).
4. Community Events:
- 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Medfield Farmers’ Market, First Parish UCC, 26 North Street. Featured non-profit: Medfield Energy Committee.
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., MEMO Summer Concert Series, Town Gazebo. Featuring “Route 109” and hosted by Noon Hill Grill.
- 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Zullo Gallery Roof Deck, featuring the gallery grill.
- "Thoughts Are Free" Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
5. Fundraising Opportunities:
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 781 475 7890
- T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (email@example.com) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The , , , and the are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.