1. Forecast for Monday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for showers and thunderstorms before noon, otherwise partly sunny. High near 84. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Monday night: Mostly clear. Low around 56. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in evening.
- 7:30 p.m., Board of Appeals on Zoning, Town House Chenery Room; agenda here.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No special events scheduled.
4. Community Events:
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Forever Home New England Rescue Open House, 106 Adams Street.
- 7 p.m., Hannah Adams Woman’s Club Duplicate Bridge, The Center, One Ice House Rd; public welcome. For more info, call 508-359-2063
5. More Interesting Things:
- Hinkley Swim Pond Open: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week, weather permitting
- Medfield Park & Recreation Summer Camp. Registration required. For more information, click here.
- “, to benefit Olivia Bonfilio and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing email@example.com, or calling 781 475 7890
- T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- ‘Thoughts Are Free ’ Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The , , , and the are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.