1. Forecast for Monday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for a mostly sunny day. High near 88. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Monday night: Partly cloudy. Low around 62. Light southwest wind.
- 7:30 p.m., Committee to Study Memorials meeting, Historical Society; agenda here.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No special events scheduled.
4. Community Events:
- 10:30 a.m. to noon, Lemonade Stand, Beginning Years Child Development Center, 50 North St; to benefit Medfield Animal Shelter.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., , 106 Adams Street.
- 7 p.m., Hannah Adams Woman’s Club Duplicate Bridge, The Center, One Ice House Rd; public welcome. For more info, call 508-359-2063
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- “ Thoughts Are Free ” Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
5. Other Interesting Events:
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The , , , and the are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.