The Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Chenery Room of the Town House.
The agenda includes:
7 p.m. Public Hearing: 60 Foundry Street; petition to place six underground 1,000 gallon propane tanks to provide heating, appliance and generator to a single-family residence.
- Town Clerk requests the selectmen sign the Nov. 6 state election warrant
- DPW Superintendent Ken Feeney request selectmen vote to award the 2012-13 joint salt bid to Eastern Minerals -- Solar $48.20/del; cc $48.20/del.
- Medfield Historical Commission requests selectmen appoint Douglas Teaney as Associate Member
- Selectman Osler Peterson wishes to discuss goals and objectives
- Invitation from Troop 10 to attend the Eagle Court of Honor for Sam Marble on Nov. 11 at The Center at Medfield
- Medfield State Hospital status update
A full agenda, is available here.