Tonight's agenda will also include items from last week's meeting which was postponed due to the weather.
The agenda includes:
- 6 p.m. - Meet with William Donovan (town employee) regarding snow plowing policy for Waste Water Treatment Plant employees
- 6:15 p.m. - Meet with Park and Recreation Department regarding FY15 Budget
- 6:30 p.m. - Meet with Town Counsel regarding bylaw update
- 7 p.m. - Meet with Permanent Building Committee, Fire Chief William Kingsbury and Police Chief Robert Meaney Jr regarding the status of the proposed public safety building
- 8 p.m. - Meet with Medfield Energy Committee regarding the proposed adoption of the "stretch code" for building construction
- 8:30 p.m. - Discussion of sidewalk in front of Brothers Marketplace