The Medfield Board of Selectmen is set to meet this Tuesday to review the results of an Open Space survey from the Open Space and Recreation Planning Committee, among other issues.
Agenda: Tuesday, May 20
7 p.m. Julia Steeger, Girl Scout, will discuss a proposed Gold Award project.
7:15 p.m. Nancy Irwin, Member of the Plastic Bag Study Committee, will promote a "Bag It" video that will be shown at the Medfield Public Library on Tuesday, May 27.
7:30 p.m. Open Space and Recreation Planning Committee will present results of an Open Space survey.
- Mission statement and appointment of hospital committee
- Update on Main/South Street sidewalk
- Status of Jacob Cushman house
- Review revised Selectmen calendar
- Town Administrator goals
- Selectmen goals
- NSTAR proposal for landscaping in front of high tension lines on Rte. 27
- Traffic island at Pondview Avenue and High Street
Licenses and Permits
MEMO requests permission to place signs advertising Discover Medfield Day on June 14.