Editor's Note: This meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, Oct. 1, but was postponed because of an illness.
The Lyme Disease Committee will meet today, Oct. 2, at 7 p.m. in the Warrant Room on the first floor of the Town House.
The agenda for tonight's Lyme Disease Committee includes:
1. Controlled Hunt 2012 Update
- Hunters and Parcels
- Website Update
- ID lamination and signage
- School notification
2. Update on Education Effort
- Tick season notice for parents
- Net topics for articles
- New N Towne, Park & Recreation, MAP, Scouts
- Medfield Day
3. State Commission Update - ILADS conference
4. Board of Health Advisor position
For a full agenda, click here.