There are a few meetings going on in Medfield tonight that might interest you. If you attend, circle back and let us know what you thought. Have any questions on the agendas?
Would you like Patch to follow up on something in particular? Tell us in the comment section below.
Highlights of tonight's various meetings include:
6 p.m., Downtown Study Committee, Town House, Warrant Room (location subject to change)
- Update on Lord's Department Store
- Update on Mobil site
6 p.m., Water & Sewer Enterprise Fund, Town House, Warrant Room
- Discuss possible need to increase water and sewer rates
7 p.m., Water & Sewer Commission, Town House, Warrant Room
- Town Counsel to discuss the Gulf Station/Appellate Tax Board matter
- Hospital water well update
- Hospital water tower/DEP/DCAM update
- Letter from residenett at 7 Hale Place
- Update on High Street water main break
- Rate setting for affordable housing project
7 p.m., Conservation Commission, Town House, Chenery Room
- Montrose School, review plans for redevelopment/reconstruction of existing building to an Arts and Athletic Building within area of Vine Brook.
- West Mill LLC for redevelopment of existing concrete mixing operation near unnamed brook and bordering vegetated wetlands.
- Certificate of Compliance for CVS
7 p.m., Medfield Energy Committee with Sagewell, Town Library
- Residents are encouraged to bring a copy of their home's thermal imaging photo found at www.sagewell.com. The purpose of the evening is to translate the reports to see where you're losing energy, learn how to improve your home's efficiency, and to learn about state and federal incentives available to help with energy conservation.
7:30 p.m., Board of Assessors, Town House, Assessors Office
- Assessor's Policy for Deferrals