1. Forecast for Thursday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for a partly sunny day with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday night: Slight chance of showers after 1 a.m. otherwise mostly cloudy, low around 64. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
2. Government Events:
- 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Voting Booths open
- 3:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Meeting with Town Counsel regarding Medfield State Hospital mediation process, Town House; open to public for questions.
- 3:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m., Medfield State Hospital Mediation Committee, Town House Warrant Room.
- 3:45 p.m., Executive Session, Medfield State Hospital Mediation Town Delegation, Town House Warrant Room; agenda here.
- 7:30 p.m., Conservation Commission, Town House Chenery Room; agenda here.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., Pattycake Place; Activity Room
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Book Bunch; Activity Room
- 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Readers Theatre, Dailey Room
- 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Cut Scouts, Meeting Room
4. Community Events:
- 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Medfield Farmers’ Market, First Parish UCC, 26 North Street.
- 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Zullo Gallery Roof Deck, featuring the gallery grill.
- 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., , start at Town Gazebo; schedule includes:
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Cultural Group Previews in the gazebo courtyard
- 6:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Walking tour including “Thoughts Are Free” poetry installation, historic homes, Peak House
- 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. – Zullo Gallery open with exhibition “Four Artists”
- 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. – Library open with Debra Olin exhibition “Every Protection”
5. Community Opportunities:
The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.