Our weekday morning column, "5 Things You Need to Know," provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Today's library events include Pattycake Place from 10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., Book Bunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon, and Wii Weekdays from 2pm to 6 p.m. in the Teen Lounge.
2. Did you see the results from last week's MHS Varsity Football game against Ashland?
3. Hydrant flushing continues through Sept. 28. To see where you are on the list, click here.
4. Today's government meetings include:
- 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., Permanent Building Committee
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Employee Insurance Advisory Committee
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Bay Colony Rail Trail Study Committee
5. When planning your Thursday, remember the Medfield Fire Department will hold a blood drive from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the American Legion on West Street.