1. Forecast for Tuesday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook which calls for occasional heavy downpours that have the potential to cause localized urban and poor drainage flooding in the early morning hours into Tuesday morning. Otherwise, the forecast calls for showers and thunderstorms before 1 p.m. then a chance of showers only. High near 85. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Tuesday night: Mostly clear. Low around 58. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
2. Town Hall Meetings:
- No meetings posted.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
4. Community Events:
- 12:30 p.m., Hannah Adams Woman’s Club Duplicate Bridge, The Center, One Ice House Rd; public welcome. For more info, call 508-359-2063
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Real Estate Career Night, Weichert Realtors, 5 No. Meadows Rd, Free.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week through Labor Day but no lifeguards on duty.
5. Other Interesting Things:
- 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Powisset Farm Stand, 37 Powisset Street, Dover