WomensWorth, in partnership with The Bulfinch Group
A Complimentary Series of Presentations Designed for those who Anticipate, Are on the Brink of, or Are in Retirement
Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 6:00-7:30
The Bulfinch Group Headquarters
160 Gould Street, Suite 310, Needham
NEEDHAM, MA (February 2013) – WomensWorth, in partnership with The Bulfinch Group a financial services and investment firm headquartered in Needham, MA, will host a series of complimentary presentations entitled Mastering Retirement. The comprehensive presentations will help attendees define and prepare key strategies for retirement and will address these pertinent issues:
- When should I/We start taking my social security benefits?
- What do I/We do about healthcare if I retire and start taking benefits before turning 65?
- What are the tax consequences if I/We continue to work in retirement?
- How can I/We protect myself /ourselves from running out of money in retirement?
- How can I/We quantify the impact and cost of self-insuring for a long-term illness?
All presentations are complimentary and open to the community. Light refreshments will be served. Each seminar will be held at The Bulfinch Group, 160 Gould Street, Suite 310, Needham, MA. Ample free parking is available.
For more information or to RSVP please contact Megan McAvoy at firstname.lastname@example.org