This weekend was a busy one in Medfield. Take a look at what your friends and neighbors were doing around town.
Folks captured by Patch were:
- Enjoying a bite to eat at Ruthie's Diner
- Listening to the Medfield High School Jazz Band at Lord's
- Gathering as a group of concerned citizens to plan a farewell celebration for Lord's
- Attending the Lord's liquidation sale
- Campaigning at the Transfer Station for Richard DeSorgher
- Picking up Christmas Trees as part of a Boy Scout fundraiser
How did you enjoy the warm weather? Tell us in the comment section below.
Did you have a Patriots party or see the F-15s fly overhead? Upload your photos here.