Did you know it's National Bike Week? Read up on your bike safety rules and then hit the many bike trails around. On Sunday, May 15, Fenway Park will host an awesome event for everyone on two-wheels!
- Time to dust off the bikes! Cycling Worldand Boston Bikes are co-hosting a party in the Fenway Cycling World (Kilmarnock St, Boston.) Enjoy food, music, and a special stunt show by world record holder and mountain biking legend Jeff Lenosky on Sunday, May 15. Top it off with a bike tour covering the new bike lanes in Boston. Festival and raffles: 1 to 2:30 p.m.; Ride 2:45 to 4 p.m.
- Rain or shine The Tenacre Fair (78 Benvenue Street, Wellesley) will take place on Saturday, May 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. includes carnival rides (picture a 70-foot slide and moon bounce), games, pony rides, a farm animal petting area, face painting, raffle, and other family-friendly activities. Also includes grilled and baked goods for lunch or snacks. For shoppers, there will be a huge yard sale.
- For over 10 years Family Music Makers has been delivering quality music classes throughout the Boston area. On Sunday, May 15, you can check out what they’ll all about for free. From 3 to 4 p.m. at 21 Main Street in Natick, enjoy a free Family Jam concert.
- Bowl for free? Yup! Select bowling centers and schools around the country are participating in the first ever Kids Bowl Free program including Boston Bowl and Woburn’s Bowladrome. This program is designed by bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer. Register directly on the bowling center page. Once the program has begun, you will get a weekly email that contains a link to your coupons and family passes for that week.
- If you have a child under the age of 1 and would like to meet other families in the area then get ready for some yummy food and great company at Welcome Baby Brunch (3 Vision Drive, Natick) on Sunday, May 15 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. A bagel brunch accompanied by songs and activities. $10 per family. Register at www.jccgb.org/metrowest or contact (508) 879-3300 firstname.lastname@example.org