Updated: Jan. 21 at 9 p.m.
Medfield can expect between three and five inches of accumulation during tonight's snowstorm, according to www.weather.gov.
The weather forecast looks like this:
- Monday night: Total snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Lows around 18. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the morning. Then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.
A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect for Norfolk County for Monday night and Tuesday morning.
According to weather.gov:
* Impacts: Slick roadways and poor visibilities. With the light nature of snow, blowing and drifting of snow will be possible. The Tuesday morning rush hour across New England is expected to be impacted.
* Winds: Southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures: In the lower 20s.
* Traffic: Motorists need to be especially careful on bridges and overpasses where slippery spots can easily develop.