Our weekday morning column, "5 Things You Need to Know," provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. As you prepare today for Medfield Day tomorrow, click for a schedule, map and list of vendors.
2. Looking forward to reading about school sporting events on Patch? We've changed the way we cover sports coverage and would love your help sharing sports scores, etc. Click for more information.
3. If you're heading to the grocery store this weekend, -- particularly pregnant women and their newborn infants, persons with weakened immune systems, and older adults.
4. Did you see yesterday's story about the ? Organizers are asking for the public's help to confirm the list.
5. There will be a at 10:30 a.m. at the library for those who hope to "take pounds off sensibly."