Our weekday morning column, "5 Things You Need to Know," provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The Lyme Disease Study Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the Town House Warrant Room. Agenda here.
2. A documentary titled "Once Upon a Town: Medfield Under Attack" will debut tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Blake Middle School auditorium. The movie is field at various sites throughout the town that were important during the King Philip War. Sponsored by Medfield Historical Society.
3. The Medfield School Committee will hold a meeting tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the TV Production classroom at the Medfield High School. Agenda here.
4. Check your salad drawer. Did you know that Fresh Express has recalled bags of its Hearts of Romaine mix? Read more here.
5. Today at the library: Wii Weekdays continue from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Teen Lounge at the Medfield Public Library.
And plan ahead for tomorrow:
7 p.m. to 8:45 p.m., library, "Bag It: Is Your Life Too Plastic?" See how plastic has affected your life; followed by a discussion group. Click here for more information.