Medfield Green, the Medfield Girl Scouts, and The New 'N Towne Club of Medfield will co-sponsor a "Green Family Night Out" on Friday, Oct. 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The event will take place at the United Church of Christ, 496 Main Street, and will include the following:
- Healthy tastings and samples by Whole Foods Market
- Nutrition experts Rose Colleran and Jill Driscoll
- Kerri Pomfret with Ava Anderson (personal care products without harmful toxins)
- Green Cleaning Coach Dana Ravech
- Maria Piedra owner of The Butteryfly Tree Store will talk about fair trade and earth-friendly practices
Medfield Girl Scouts will have activities for the children including transforming an old no-longer-wanted t-shirt into a reusable shopping bag; making a draft finder, light switch plate or reminder bracelet to help kids involved in earth-friendly energy choices.
For more information, see the attached pdf or contact firstname.lastname@example.org