The seventh annual Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (FSMA) Fall Classic Charity Golf Tournament will be held on Friday, Oct. 4.
We are looking forward to a beautiful fall day out once again on the links at the New England Country Club in Bellingham, MA as we raise vital funds and important awareness for Families of SMA, the non-profit group searching for a cure for our special teenager, William Johnson.
William enters 8th grade this September and it is hard to believe we are still fighting for a cure but we can’t stop until the job is done! Click HERE for more information on how to help or here is the link to on-line registration and details:
Here are five easy ways you can help make this event a success for William and SMA:
· Sign up to golf – as an INDIVIDUAL or as a FOURSOME – great way to have some charitable fun with clients or friends – don’t miss out – the course typically fills - reserve your spot soon. Even if you don’t submit final paperwork right away, be sure to email me as soon as possible to hold your spot.
· Sign-up for just dinner/auction - Not a golfer? Spouse of a golfer? – you can still take part in the Friday festivities at 5:00 for cocktails, dinner and our live and silent auctions.
· Sponsor the event – businesses or individuals can make a tax deductible donation to FSMA to advertise in our auction brochure and on the course – Small or Large, all donations will help us reach our goal. Businesses please send us your B&W ads for placement in our event booklet or individuals, send us a special note to William that we can print in our booklet.
· Donate a gem to our Live or Silent Auction – anything goes, services, gift certificates, new items, electronics, collectables, sport event tickets, weekend getaways, baskets
· Spread the word – help us via your email address book or out on facebook to spread the word of our event to all golf-loving friends and anyone who might help us with our mission to cure William.
An information sheet and registration form are attached to this story as pdfs. Families of SMA is a 501(c)3 charity and your tax deductible donations make a difference. We appreciate your support and hope to have you out on the links with us on Oct. 4th. Questions or to reserve your spot or offer a donation contact email@example.com Enjoy the waning days of summer!
Love and thanks from The Johnsons
EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TOURNAMENT LEVEL SPONSORS SO FAR:
- COMPASS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- NEEDHAM BANK
- JC HIGGINS CORP