Forecast for Tuesday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms until 1 p.m. then partly sunny. High near 88. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Hazardous Weather Outlook says: “Scattered thunderstorms are possible on Tuesday…with heavy downpours. There is a low probability that a few storms could produce damaging wind gusts and hail.” Tuesday night: Mostly clear. Low around 59. Northwest wind 8 to 11 10 mph.
- No meetings posted for tonight.
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Chess Club, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Ages 6 and up, Conference Room. Registration requested.
- Geneology Workshop, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Downstairs computers. Registration requested.
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Real Estate Career Night, , 5 No. Meadows Rd, Free.
- 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., , 37 Powisset Street, Dover
- Now through July 31, , 133 Spring Street or stedward-ma.org/education