1. Forecast for Friday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m. High near 81. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday night: Chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10 p.m. Low around 70. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- No meetings scheduled.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No special events scheduled.
4. Community Events:
- 10:30 a.m., TOPS, library lower meeting room; new members welcome. For info, call Barbara at 508-785-0439.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- 24/7, "Thoughts Are Free" Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
5. Other Items of InterestCharitable Opportunies:
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing email@example.com, or calling 781 475 7890
- T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- "Thoughts Are Free" Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The , , , and the are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.