- Looking for today's police log? Click HERE.
- North Street resurfacing will continue this week, weather permitting
- Deferred runners from the 2013 Boston Marathon can register now through Aug. 29 for the 2014 marathon. If a runner made it to the half-way point before being turned away, they do not have to requalify but will have to pay the registration fee. Read the full story HERE.
- The Board of Selectmen will meet tonight, Aug. 20, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The agenda includes:
- 1. Discuss letter received from Walpole regarding a group hope proposed in that town.
- 2. Discuss the Request for Quotes for the State Hospital Redevelopment Committee's visioning forum.
- 3. Permit for a Morse Drive neighborhood party
- 4. and more