Tonight ZBA Will Review Draft Decision on Affordable Housing Project
The ZBA will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. at the Town House.
The Board of Appeals on Zoning will meet tonight at 5:30 p.m. to discuss a draft decision for The Parc at Medfield, the 96-unit unit affordable housing complex proposed on West Street.
On Nov. 8, the ZBA instructed its legal consultant to draft an approval letter with conditions for the 40B project proposed off West Street.
This will be the ZBA's first discussion of that draft. The board must issue a final decision by Dec. 14.
The proposed project includes four buildings of one, two and three-bedroom rental units on 9.22 acres of land near the former Potpourri building between West Street and Route 27, according to the Executive Summary of Gatehouse Group LLC's application filed with the state.
Last week, the town received a five-inch binder containing Gatehouse's tax credit application that been has filed with the state.
- Tonight ZBA Starts Decision-Making Process on 40B Project
- 40B Project Could Add 80 Students to School District
- Affordable Housing Project Continues to Raise Questions
- Neighbors Ask: "Is 40B Development A Duck?"
- ZBA Denies Application for Extension for Affordable Housing Project Off West Street
- A Closer Look at the Proposed Housing Complex Off West Street
- Affordable Housing Project on West Street Could Cost $15 Million to Develop
- Hundreds of Residents Seek Answers Regarding Proposed West Street Affordable Housing Project
- And more...