Two-thirds of respondents to a recent poll by the NPD Group said they “plan to spend about the same” as last year, while 10 percent planned to “spend more.”
With the economy and job situation still in flux for many families, we want to know what families in Medfield plan to do for Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa gifts in 2012.
- Will you be more creative with your gifting?
- Will you use sites like Groupon, Living Social, etc?
- Did you brave Black Friday sales?
- Will you scour the internet for Cyber Monday deals?
- Cook or bake for familty and friends?
Perhaps your financial situation hasn't changed from last year. Maybe it has but you changed your budget methods leading up to the shopping season. Tell us more in the comment section below.