Lord's Clearance Now 30% to 50% Off
Everything in the store must be sold.
Lord's Department Store dropped its prices again this week. Most things in the store are now 30 percent to 50 percent off original price.
This is the effort of store owners, Nancy Kelly-Lavin and Tom Kelly, to clear out the store before the new owners take over the building on March 1.
Lord's will close on Feb. 28 after 73 years in business in Medfield.
- Lord's Department Store to Close After 73 Years
- End of An Era: Lord's Will Close Next Month
- Uniquely Medfield: Goodbye to a Landmark and a Piece of Medfield
- Lord's Souvenier T-Shirts to Benefit Bill Kelly Scholarship Fund
- Dear Lords: Thanks for the Memories
- Lord's Retirement Sale Starts Today
- Resident Starts "Medfield Remembers Lord's" Facebook Page
- Community Meeting to Plan Lord's Celebration
- With Lord's Closing, Where Will I Buy Medfield Spirit Wear?
- Lord's: Who's Moving In?
- Lord's Buyer Says It Will Reuse Existing Building
- And more...