Lord's Clearance Sale Begins
Starting Jan. 8, most merchandise is 15 percent off.
There it is. Reality, right there in the front window.
On Tuesday, the signs went up so it's true.
After 73 years in business, Lord's Department Store really is closing.
"Store Closing. Liquidation Sale. Everything Must Go!"
The shelves are clearing quickly and the stock is out on the floor. Most things from Halloween decorations to $1 combs are on sale.
Also on sale, at the back of the store, are the children's LEGO table and chairs ($75) as well as the train table ($100) -- everything must go.
"Store Closing Sale Rules" include:
50% off all Christmas
15% off all other items
Buy 1 Hallmark card, get 2 free (no other discounts)
ALL SALES FINAL!
Excludes: Candy, tobacco, newspapers and food.
Prices are NOT subject to negotiation!
The store is set to close on Feb. 28.
- Lord's Department Store to Close After 73 Years
- End of An Era: Lord's Will Close Next Month
- Uniquely Medfield: Goodbye to a Landmark and a Piece of Medfield
- Lord's Souvenier T-Shirts to Benefit Bill Kelly Scholarship Fund
- Dear Lords: Thanks for the Memories
- Lord's Retirement Sale Starts Today
- Resident Starts "Medfield Remembers Lord's" Facebook Page
- Community Meeting to Plan Lord's Celebration
- And more...