Happy National Peanut Butter Day, How Will You Celebrate?
Today is National Peanut Butter Day -- what's in your lunchbox?
January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day. What is your favorite way to celebrate the day? Do you like:
- Peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich -- like Elvis Presley
- Fried peanut butter and banana sandwich -- Johnny Cash
- Basic peanut butter sandwich with glass of chocolate milk -- Mitt Romney
- Peanut Butter, butter, and grape jelly (best when followed by a PB cup) -- editor's pick
How do you like your peanut butter? Tell us in the comment section below.
Visit the Patch blog of registered dietician Kristen Smith to find out:
- What makes peanut butter healthy?
- How much peanut butter should you eat?
- What are some healthy ways to incorporate peanut butter into your diet?