Five Things You Need to Know: Tuesday, August 21
Donations needed for the Medfield Food Cupboard.
- 1. “Thoughts Are Free” Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- 2. The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.
- 3. Are you a big reader? Do you love to run? You're in luck - our new Patch Book Club discussion this week is about a book on running, and one that you should check out soon if you haven't.
- 4. Don't forget the sunscreen. It will be 82 today and partly cloudy, according to weather.com. Good sleeping weather at night as the low temperature will be 61.
- 5. Make sure you are getting the latest from Medfield Patch. Like Medfield Patch on Facebook and sign up for the daily newsletter to get the latest news about Medfield.