Five Things Including Meeting of Board of Selectmen and Lyme Disease Committee
Here's a list of good things to know as you start your day in Medfield.
1. The Lyme Disease Committee will meet tonight to discuss education and hear deer culling update. Rescheduled from Monday night.
2. Today's library events include a screening of "Bag It: The Movie" which begs the question, "Is Your Life Too Plastic?" from 7 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Sponsored by Medfield Green and Medfield Girl Scouts. For a complete list of library events, click here.
3. Looking for work? Mark your calendars for "Finding Work," a workshop with Janet Letourneau tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the library. Letourneau is president and founder of Peak Performers, Inc. a professional development firm.
4. The Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at 7 p.m. and will start its meeting with a public hearing to install six 1,000 underground propane tanks at 60 Foundry Street.
5. Did you see yesterday's coverage of the dedication of the Robert E. Naughton Civic Square at the intersection of Causeway Street and Claypit Road? Here is the story and photos from Saturday's event.
Oh, and one more thing…