Every morning Medfield Patch sends out a daily newsletter which includes five new stories all posted before 6 a.m., but did you know we continue to update the site with lots of new stories and information throughout the day?
Here's a look at Wednesday's headlines including a Save-the-Date for a basketball game between the MHS Big Blue and MHS faculty in honor of the team's statistician William Johnson, and to raise money for William's disease, spinal muscular atrophy.
Here are yesterday's stories:
- This Week's Photo Contest: Show Us What Makes You Smile
- Abusive Son, Stolen and Damaged Mailboxes, Fall on Noon Hill Road
- Did You See All 10 Stories Yesterday? A Recap of Tuesday's Headlines
- MHS Big Blue Takes on Faculty for Charity
- ZBA Meeting Includes Starbucks Hearing (Check back today for our coverage of that hearing)
- Three-Alarm Fire Destroys 200-year-old Home in Westwood
- Tickets Available for Reception to Honor Ann Thompson's 30 Years as Selectman
- High School to Perform Seussical This Weekend
- Ellis Allen, Hero of the Abolitionist Movement
- Gala on March 9 to Maintain and Renovate First Parish Church
- Shall Gyms Allow Cell Phone Use?
- MHS School Newspaper: Changes to the Spanish 5 Curriculum