1. Forecast for Wednesday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton says mostly sunny. High near 86. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday night: Partly cloudly. Low around 69. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
2. Town Hall Meetings:
- 7:30 p.m., Medfield Energy Committee, Town House Chenery Room; agenda here.
- 8 p.m., Board of Appeals on Zoning, Town House Chenery Room; agenda here. To discuss Dunkin Donuts going into former Friendly's building.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon, Medfield Networking, Needs and Leads; Dailey Room
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., Pattycake Place; Activity Room
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Book Bunch; Activity Room
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Wii Wednesday; Lower Level
4. Community Events:
- Summer Fun Cookouts at The Center, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m., One Ice House Road; movies, bingo, dance lessons, entertainment, bocce, and barbeque dinner.
- Zullo Gallery Roof Deck Open, 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., 456A Main Street; featuring the gallery grill.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Hinkley Swim Pond open 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- Daily, 24/7, "Thoughts Are Free" Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
5. Charitable Opportunities
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit Olivia Bonfilio and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 781 475 7890
- Girls Lacrosse State Champions T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (email@example.com) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.