1. Forecast for Thursday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton says mostly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. High near 88. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph. Thursday night: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Low around 66. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
2. Town Hall Meetings:
- 7 p.m., Water and Sewer Board, Town House, Warrant Room. Agenda here.
3. Library Events:
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Lunch Bunch, Gazebo (or library activity room in case of rain).
4. Community Events:
- 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Medfield Farmers’ Market, First Parish UCC, 26 North Street. Featured non-profit: Medfield Energy Committee.
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., MEMO Summer Concert Series, Town Gazebo. Featuring “Route 109” and hosted by Noon Hill Grill.
- 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Zullo Gallery Roof Deck, featuring the gallery grill.
- "Thoughts Are Free" Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
5. Fundraising Opportunities:
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit Olivia Bonfilio and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 781 475 7890
- Girls Lacrosse State Champions T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (email@example.com) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.