Forecast for Monday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton says today will be partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms (heavy rain). High near 88. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Monday night: Mostly cloudy with chance of showers. Low around 68. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Town Hall Meetings:
- 7:30 p.m., Zoning Board of Appeals, Town House Chenery Hall, Agenda here.
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No special events scheduled.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Forever Home New England Rescue Open House, 106 Adams Street.
- Now through July 31, St. Edwards’ Religious Education Registration, 133 Spring Street or stedward-ma.org/education
- Hinkley Swim Pond Open: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week, weather permitting
- Medfield Park & Recreation Summer Camp Ongoing. Registration required. For more information, click here .
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit Olivia Bonfilio and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 781 475 7890