5 Things You Need to Know Today, July 2: More rain, MPR Summer Camp Begins, and T-Shirts for Good Causes.
Here’s a look at today’s events.
Forecast for Friday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for chance of showers and mostly sunny. High near 86. North wind between 6 and 8 mph. Monday Night: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 56. Light and variable wind.
Town Hall: Meetings
- No meetings posted for today.
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No special events posted for today.
- Medfield Park & Recreation Summer Camp Begins. Registration required. For more information, click here.
- “Olivia: Liv Strong” T-shirt Sale, to benefit Olivia Bonfilio and family. Shirts are available by contacting Camille Vito through The Olivia Foundation Facebook page, e-mailing email@example.com, or calling 781 475 7890
- Girls Lacrosse State Champions T-shirt Sale. 'Carolina Blue' colored shirts in sizes: Youth Small-Youth XL, Adult S-XXL, $15.00 each. Proceeds to benefit MHS Girls Lacrosse Equipment Fund. Order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or make check payable to Michael McQuillan and mail to him at 139 Harding Street.
- Hinkley Swim Pond Open: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week, weather permitting
- ‘ Thoughts Are Free ’ Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.