Forecast for Tuesday: The National Weather Service based in Taunton calls for mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms that could produce small hail. High near 71. Northwest wind between 7 and 11 mph. Tonight: Mostly cloudy, chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 56. West wind between 8 and 10 mph.
Town Hall: Meetings
- No meetings posted.
- Open today: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Dailey Room, Master Resume Workshop with Renee Cassidy
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Teen Study Area, Rising 6th Grade Reading Workshop
- 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Meeting Room, Bat Man with Scientist John Foster
- Ongoing, Summer Reading Program: Read what you want, it all counts; prizes for registered readers.
- Hinkley Swim Pond Open: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 7 days a week, weather permitting
- ‘Thoughts Are Free’ Sculpture Path, 24/7 through October, along Route 109 between the Peak House (347 Main Street) and the old section of Vine Lake Cemetery (625 Main Street) by sculptor Hannah Verlin.
- The Medfield Food Cupboard Donations Needed: Summer is a busy time at the food cupboard. The First Baptist Church of Medfield, First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Medfield, St. Edward's Parish Church, Church of the Advent and the United Church of Christ are taking collections to help the Medfield Food Cupboard. June’s most needed items include: Jelly (no grape), juice (bottles and boxes), cereal, pasta sauce, canned pears, and snacks, but will gladly accept other non-perishable items. Please drop off these items at your local church any Sunday.