5 Things: COA Art Exhibit, ANGP Workshop and Library Events
Here's a quick look at what's happening in Medfield today, May 2.
Today's Forecast: Wednesday's weather, according to the National Weather Service based in Taunton, calls for patchy fog before 10 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Northeast wind between 6 and 10 mph. Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. East wind between 3 and 7 mph.
- Medfield's Council on Aging will be hosting an art exhibit at the Center at Medfield today from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Board of Appeals will hold a meeting at the Medfield Town Hall at 8 p.m. Please note there will be no disucssion on the 40B Application for West Street at tonight's meeting.
- The Medfield All Night Graduation Party (ANGP) Committee wil hold a decorating workshop tonight from 6 to 9:30 p.m. in the Medfield High School cafe. Volunteers are always welcome to to assist in these weekly decorating workshops. Many hands are needed and all are invited to attend. No experience necessary, just your willingness to help.
The Medfield Library will host three events today:
- The Medfield Job and Business Networking group will meet from 10:30 a.m. to noon in the Daily Room. This Open Networking Group provides support for job seekers who are looking for a new job, changing careers, or those interested in building their professional network. All are welcome to attend.
- Pattycake Place Story Time will take place at 10:45 a.m. Children, ages 0-23 months old are invited to particpate in the interactive storytime with their caregivers. Also at the library today, will be the Book Bunch Storytime, beginning at 11:30 a.m. for preschoolers, ages 2 and up.
- Children and teens in grades four and up are invited to stop by the Medfield Library every Wednesday from 3 to 6 p.m. to choose and play from a collection of Wii games. The gaming station will be set up in the lower level meeting room.
- The Medfield High School boys' tennis team travels to Xaverian for a 3:45 p.m. match.
- The girls' tennis team hosts Millis at 3:45 p.m.
- The baseball and softball teams travel to Millis for 3:45 p.m. games.
- The boys' volleyball team hosts St. John's Prep School at 6 p.m.
Get Medfield Patch headlines in your Newsfeed on Facebook, search Medfield Patch and click "Like" and follow us on Twitter @MedfieldPatch.