5 Things, Including Job Search and Pasta Blog
Here's a look at Medfield today.
Our weekday morning column, "5 Things You Need to Know," provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Hydrant flushing continues through Sept. 28. To see where you are on the list, click here.
2. In case you missed it, here are photos from the recent PMC Kids Ride for a Cure where Medfield families raised over $15,000 for cancer research.
3. Today's library events include Wii Weekdays from 2pm to 6 p.m. in the Teen Lounge; and Finding Work in Hard Times from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Dailey Room.
4. Have you read The Book of Madness and Cures by Regina Omelveny? Read librarian Stefanie Aucoin's review here. What did you think?
5. Not sure what to make for dinner, check out Patch Blogger Bruce Tretter's latest recipe. Want to have your own blog, your own following, about your own favorite topic? It's so easy, you won't believe it. Click here to find out how.